Located in a modern 7,500 square foot newly renovated facility, Gotham Archery has:
– 30 total lines
– SpyderWeb brand backstops
– Walk-through retail area
– Pro-Shop* (Winchester and PSE factory trained and certified technicians)
– Video Analysis System
– And More!
For those new to archery, Gotham Archery offers a package Introductory Class complete with bow rental and instruction. Our Range Safety Officers will walk you through every step of the way so that you enjoy every minute of your new hobby.
Our 1 hour $35 Intro Class includes:
– Introductory lesson by one of our USA Archery certified instructors
– Equipment rental (for entire visit)
– 45 minutes of practice time, additional time may be purchased if available
Book your class online and receive $5 off for a total price of $30 (includes tax).
** Note that all visitors must be age 10 or older, demonstrated by valid ID or recent report card
Located in a separate intermediate/advance area, 10 18m/20y lines are available for proven experienced archers.
Note that all first time visitors, regardless of experience level, must take an Introductory Class. After a safety brief and range rules session, an option is available to skip basic form.